Online Gift Certificates
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop SportChek.ca and select the items that you wish to purchase.
- When you are ready to proceed to Checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through Checkout.
- Enter your Online Gift Certificate code and PIN number on the Payment page.
- Click "Apply."
If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one. There is no limit on how many Online Gift Certificates you can use towards a single order.
Please note: Online Gift Certificate codes are case sensitive. Codes are activated within 24 hours of receiving the email.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at SportChek.ca.
- Online Gift Certificates cannot be used at Sport Chek retail stores.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours of receiving the email.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate or a Retail Store Gift Card with an Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash except as required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate is MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your Online Gift Certificate for future use.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Online Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with an Online Gift Certificate will be charged applicable sales tax.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Online Customer Service.