Item #: 331125252
Our Bare Access 0mm drop shoe gives you a barefoot feel with added toe and heel cushioning.
Chek Advice: Minimalist footwear is designed as a training tool, and requires a different exercise technique. It is expected that the body will need to become adjusted to the difference in support provided by this footwear, and the extra muscles being engaged. This footwear requires a gradual transition because the foot needs to become accustomed to the change in support. As a result wearing this footwear around the house and restricting the amount of time spent in the shoes to begin with is recommended.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and support
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Reflective details for increased visibility
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Integrated footbed
- Wash as needed in cold water and air dry
- Vegan friendly
- Merrell Bare Access Sole/Sticky Rubber Pods
- 2mm EVA
- 8mm M Bound allows for cushioned entry into Bareform movement
- 0mm ball to heel drop
- 2.5mm lug depth