Item #: 331123367
Go ahead, wear yourself out. GT has been at the forefront of DH technology since before you could probably even ride a bike, and the newest addition to our lineup proves why we're still on top. Easy to handle and virtually indestructible, the Fury Alloy is everything you want and need for a long day of assaulting rock gardens, roots, and berms. A day so long, you'll give up well before your bike does.
- Frame: Monocoque Xm Metal Aluminum Frame, 210mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System with Forged, Pivots, 150 X 12mm Dropouts, 1 1/2" Straight Head Tube with TT and DT Gussets
- Fork: Marzocchi 888 RV, 200mm Travel, 20mm Thru Axle, Adjustable Rebound and Preload
- Crank: FSA Gravity Moto-X Mega Exo 36T
- Shifters:SRAM X5, Trigger (Rear Only)
- Front Derailleur: e.thirteen LS1+ with 40T Bashguard
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5, Mid Cage
- Rims: ALL TERRA DD32, 32H
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF, 2.5" Dual Ply, 3C
- Brakes (Front and Back): Avid Elixir 3, 200mm
- Handlebar: ALL TERRA 7075-T6 Butted, 785mm
- Stem: ALL TERRA 3D Forged Alloy DH, 50mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit E 1.5R, 1.5" to 1.1/8"
- Note: For safety reasons, bike assembly is required prior to use and must be completed by a trained shop technician. Failure to do so may result in serious injury. Initial bike assembly services are available at any Sport Chek Retail Store, free of charge when accompanied by SportChek.ca proof of purchase. Please access the Store Locator for Sport Chek Retail Store locations and contact one of our stores for further information.