Item #: 331123405
Run, naturally with the Road Glove, connecting you to the earth and your unique natural stride.
Chek Advice: Minimalist footwear is designed as a training tool, and requires a different exercise technique. It is expected that the body will need to become adjusted to the difference in support provided by this footwear, and the extra muscles being engaged. This footwear requires a gradual transition because the foot needs to become accustomed to the change in support. As a result wearing this footwear around the house and restricting the amount of time spent in the shoes to begin with is recommended.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and support
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper
- TPU overlay
- Fused rubber toe bumper
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling
- Internal support construction
- Integrated micro-fiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Vibram® Road Glove Sole / TC-1 rubber
- Intended to be worn with socks, while maintaining the barefoot feel
- 4mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 0mm ball to heel drop