Item #: 331212593
The cold-weather alternative in minimalist footwear.
Chek Advice: Minimalist footwear is designed as a training tool, and requires a different exercise technique. It is expected that the body will need to become adjusted to the difference in support provided by this footwear, and the extra muscles being engaged. This footwear requires a gradual transition because the foot needs to become accustomed to the change in support. As a result wearing this footwear around the house and restricting the amount of time spent in the shoes to begin with is recommended.
- Multi-layered laminate upper with fully taped seams for water resistance
- Micro pile fleece liner for moisture management and warmth retention
- Neoprene heel cuff to keep snow and debris out
- A reinforced hook-and-loop closure for a snug, secure fit
- Reflective applications for safety after dark
- A 4 mm EVA midsole provides insulation from frozen surfaces
- The lugged TC-1 Dura outsole provides traction, durability and superior plating protection
- Machine washable. Air dry.