Item #: 331259996
The Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Mens Training Shoe delivers a flexible, barefoot-like fit, excellent support and multi-surface traction that stands up to abuse during field drills, running or lifting.
- Dual-pull lacing system for lockdown and personalized fit
- Flex grooves for enhanced articulation and flexibility
- Full inner sleeve made of lightweight mesh for comfort and breathability
- The Nike Free Trainer offers a natural fit and enhanced flexibility to deliver the feel of training barefoot. Flex grooves along the length and width of the midsole enhance flexibility and articulation, allowing the foot to easily move in any direction. Wider grooves in the forefoot allow toes to engage more during landings and push-offs. Plus, no-sew construction eliminates stitching for even more flexibility and comfort.
- For a lockdown fit and support, this training shoe features a dual-pull lacing system that wraps around the foot and attaches to the midsole. The Dynamic Fit construction wraps the forefoot for a glove-like fit. And the sidewall wraps up to cradle the heel and the midfoot to help keep the foot in place during side-to-side and diagonal movements.
- Whether you're training on the track, turf, concrete or hardwood, the DiamondFLX traction pattern lends flexible, multidirectional grip. Solid rubber pods in the heel and perimeter of the forefoot are configured in an aggressive, delta-node pattern for added traction and durability.
- Durable full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Solid rubber pods on the outsole for traction and durability