Item #: 331469718
The new GEL-DS Trainer® 19 continues to provide the perfect balance of speed and support for mild underpronators to moderate overpronators. Dynamic DuoMax® Support System provides stability while the Propulsion Trusstic® creates a springy toe-off. The lightweight engineered Mesh Upper and seamless reinforcements create an upper as sleek and fast as its low-profile platform.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.® ) design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System enhances stability and support with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Heel Clutching System exoskeletal counter provides improved support and creates an improved heel fit environment
- Guidance Line® vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion transition stage
- Seamless construction reduces potential for irritation and friction
- Solyte® Midsole Material provides cushioning and durability and is lighter weight compared to ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®
- WET GRIP® Outsole made from a special blend of components is designed for traction even on wet surfaces
- DuraSponge® Outsole, comprised of a blown AHAR® compound for enhance cushioning and durability in the forefoot
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning system attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes of the transition cycle
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy & Return Instructions for more information.