Item #: 331511251
The Nike Free Trainer 5.0 Men's training shoes combine a flexible outsole with the cushioning, traction, and support of a traditional training shoe. The result is the perfect balance of comfort and natural movement.
- Mesh upper with a pressure-mapped design offers breathability and structure where you need it most
- Dynamic Fit technology integrates with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Bootie construction wraps the foot for a comfortable, seam-free feel
- Low-profile, Phylite midsole provides a resilient ride and is designed to be durable enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the overall weight
- Hexagonal flex grooves are hot-knife cut into the midsole/outsole to offer 6 different flex points for a natural motion feel
- Minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support
- 8mm Heel to forefoot drop
- Solid rubber outsole under the toe and medial/lateral forefoot enhance traction and durability in this key wear zone
- Waffle outsole pistons work with the Phylite midsole by helping to absorb impact, and then spring back to their original shape for added responsiveness
- Abrasion-resistant BRS 1000 carbon rubber in the heel enhances durability
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground, promoting a more natural ranged of motion
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy & Return Instructions for more information.