Item #: 331578819
The next time you add footprints to your favorite trail, make sure they're made by the Earthkeepers® Mt. Maddsen Hiker. Crafted from full-grain waterproof leather, with a waterproof membrane added to ensure dry feet through puddles and streams, this rugged boot is designed especially for rugged terrain. A compression-molded midsole adds shock absorption and comfort; the rugged 42% recycled rubber outsoles grip rocks, dirt and roots for traction you can depend on.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its water, energy and waste management practices
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort and support
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort
- Green Rubber outsole made from 42% recycled rubber is designed for traction
- B.S.F.P. motion efficiency system active rubber lug outsole for excellent traction
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy & Return Instructions for more information.