Item #: 331555028
The Nike Free 5.0+ Men's Running Shoe provides the foot strengthening benefits of natural motion, along with the cushioning, traction and underfoot protection of a traditional shoe.
- The flex groove outsole-made up of deep cuts along the length and width of the midsole-enhances natural range of motion, encourages a smooth, efficient stride and helps maintain stability
- A low-profile midsole delivers a natural barefoot-like feel. It features the highest offset offered by Nike Free running shoes, with an 8mm difference between heel and forefoot height for greater cushioning while still promoting a natural stride. Plus, the Phylite material in the midsole is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight
- The Nike Free 5.0+ is the most supportive of the Nike Free family thanks to ultra-light Flywire technology. This updated version of Flywire consists of soft yet durable cables that wrap the midfoot and arch from underneath the foot for a glove-like, supportive fit that adapts to your stride
- Textured mesh full inner sleeve for a dynamic, sock-like fit and easy on and off
- No-sew and synthetic overlays for lightweight durability and support
- Asymmetrical lacing system for reduced pressure on the top ridge of the foot
- Diagonal cuts through the arch to encourage natural motion and help increase foot strength
- Minimalistic, molded sockliner mimics the foot's curvature for a great fit, enhanced comfort and added support
- Abrasion-resistant rubber under high-wear areas for enhanced durability
- Waffle outsole pistons for impact absorption and added responsiveness
- Weight: 8.2 ounces (men's size 9)
- Offset: 8mm
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to a Sport Chek retail store or a Sport Chek warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy & Return Instructions for more information.