1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The first 100 people age 12 and over who are in line on Wednesday June 19, 2019 by 3:30 p.m. and enter the store by 4:00 p.m. at the following Sport Chek location: “Square One Sport Chek” in Mississauga, ON, will receive a Wristband which allows them access to the Danny Green Meet & Greet on Thursday June 20, 2019 at the Square One Sport Chek location.
2. Recipients must enter the store by 4:00 p.m. to receive a Wristband.
3. Wristbands have no cash value and may not be redeemed, exchanged or refunded for cash.
4. Minors aged 12 years or younger must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to receive a Wristband. Recipient (or parent/legal guardian) may be required to sign a release.
5. Limit 1 Wristband per person.
6. Recipients must line up in an orderly fashion. Store management reserves the right to refuse to provide a Wristband to any person or persons who are disruptive, aggressive or violent while waiting in line or entering the store.
7. Employees of FGL Sports Ltd., and persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to receive a Wristband.
Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
8. By entering the Promotion, participants agree that the FGL Sports Ltd. nor any of its respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and affiliates shall have any liability for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of the Wristband awarded and participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the FGL Sports Ltd. for all claims or damages arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Wristband and privileges related thereto, or any portion thereof.
9. Further, by accepting the Wristband, the Promotion winner authorizes the FGL Sports Ltd. And PUMA to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, City of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any further publicity carried out in connection with this Promotion and the Danny Green Meet & Greet, at no additional compensation to the Promotion winner beyond the awarding of the Wristband.
10. FGL Sports Ltd. makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the Wristband and privileges related thereto, or any portion thereof, and disclaims any implied warranties.
11. FGL Sports Ltd. reserves their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or extend this Promotion or modify the official rules and regulations at any time without notice and shall have no liability to anyone, including entrants, for the cancellation or termination of this Promotion.
12. FGL Sports Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any participants who are disruptive, aggressive or violent while waiting in line or entering the store.
13. By participating in the Promotion, participant consents to the collection of their personal information by FGL Sports Ltd. and PUMA and agrees to allow his/her name, city of residence, image, voice and likeness to be used by FGL Sports Ltd. in any future publicity and/or marketing. FGL Sports Ltd. and PUMA may also use participant’s personal information for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Any personal information collected by FGL Sports Ltd. and PUMA will be accessible only to those employees of FGL Sports Ltd. and PUMA directly involved in the administration of the Promotion or those who are directly involved in FGL Sports Ltd. and PUMA marketing initiatives and will not be disclosed to other persons.
14. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of his/her personal information for the purposes of and in the manner described herein.
15. For more information about the FGL Sports Ltd.'s commitment to your privacy please review the privacy policies online at https://www.sportchek.ca/help-desk/safety-and-security/privacy-policy.html. You can also contact us or otherwise communicate your privacy concerns by emailing us at customerservice@SportChek.ca.
16. All decisions of FGL Sports Ltd. are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
17. As a condition of participating in the Promotion, except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any dispute or cause of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action proceeding, and exclusively before a court located in the province of Alberta and that the court shall apply the laws of the province of Alberta doctrines of conflict of law and that entrants agree to be subject to personal jurisdiction in the province of Alberta. Further, each entrant agrees to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including legal costs or attorneys’ fees, other than the entrant’s out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering the Promotion.
18. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by FGL Sports Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.