To beat the course, you must know the course. Victory is at hand with Garmin Approach G30. It offers a 2.3" color touchscreen display that provides full-color mapping, as well as Touch Targeting, which lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display and show the precise distance to that spot. Equipped with a high-sensitivity GPS, you’ll see distance to greens, hazards and doglegs — even under tree cover.
- Garmin Approach G30 comes with more than 40,000 preloaded courses worldwide, so you’re ready to play. You’ll see full-color maps of the entire course with CourseView, and with just a tap on the flag, you can zoom in on the green. Green View gives you its true orientation from wherever you are on the course — even if you’re behind it — and it allows you to manually place the pin in the correct location for the day, giving you more accurate yardage. Plus, with Big Numbers Mode, Approach G30 shows yardage references to the front, middle and back of green in a large font, without distractions.
- The Approach G30 GPS golf device is compact so you can easily slip it into and out of your pocket, or take advantage of versatile mounting options to stash it nearly anywhere — including your belt, pull cart or golf bag — and easily slide it in and out with 1 hand.
- Pair with the TruSwing™ golf swing analyzer, and you can train your swing with game-changing metrics, including swing speed and club path angles. By helping you understand what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve your consistency on each stroke.
- The Digital scorecard function makes it easy to keep scores for up to 4 players, and it automatically uploads to Garmin Connect™ when synced. And with stat tracking, you can keep track of putts, greens in regulation and fairways hit. Plus, it features an odometer and round timer for even more data on your game.
- Keep playing golf with the Garmin Approach G30 because you’re always in touch. It displays smart notifications so you can get alerts from your phone for incoming calls, texts and emails. And it offers up to 15 hours of battery life on each charge for more time on the links.
- Display Size: 2.3" Diagonal
- Display Resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Display Type: Transflective Colour TFT touchscreen
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 3" x 0.8" (53 x 75 x 21 mm)
- Water Rating: IPX7 (1 meter)
- Battery Type: Internal rechargeable lithium ion
- Interface: USB
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70.9 g)
- Battery Life: Up to 15 hours