Amply insulated with 700 fill goose down, this iconic vest is extremely warm, lightweight, and highly compressible for travel. Ideal as both a stand-alone layer in cold conditions or as a layer underneath a waterproof shell during cold rain showers, this high loft down vest features sewn-through construction that keeps down shifting, eliminating cold spots. Double taffeta layer at shoulders increases durability with backpacks, and hem cinch-cord provides a buffer to ward-off upward gusts of wind. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Standard Fit
- Double-layer taffeta on shoulders
- Stows in hand pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- *3XL only available in TNF Black
- Vendor Style Number: AUFG
- Weight: 500 g (17.64 oz.)
- Centre Back: 27.5"
- Body: 50D 64 g/m² (1.9 oz/yd²) mini-ripstop weave nylon / Abrasion: 50D 64 g/m² (1.9 oz/yd²) plain weave nylon with DWR / Insulation: 700 fill goose down