Orbea outfitted the Avant H60 with Shimano Claris 8-speed components to ensure easy, smooth shifting performance that is a great match for the sturdy, yet lightweight hydroformed aluminum frameset. The Avant series fits differently than the Orca bicycles. The frame geometry brings the handlebars a bit higher and closer to your body. You will benefit from a more relaxed, upright position and this makes the Avant H60 perfect for first-timers or those seeking a comfortable, affordable road bike. It is a perfect bike if you love the adventure of a forgotten, back-roads route through the countryside.
NOTE: Pedals not included.
- Avant Hydro frame with hydro formed triple butted aluminum
- Shimano Claris 34x50 crank set
- 1-1/8 in. semi-integrated Aluminum cup headset
- Orbea OC-II handlebar
- Orbea OC-II brakes
- Shimano Claris rear derailleur
- Shimano Claris front derailleur
- KMC Z8 chain
- Shimano HG50 13-26 8-Speed cassette
- Orbea R1800 wheels
- Vittoria Zafiro 700 x 23 tires
- Orbea OC-I 27.2 x 350 mm seat post