SPEEDBACK Technology is a revolutionary advancement in engineering, creating the first driver to successfully combine an aerodynamic shape with a low center of gravity to optimize club speed and ball speed for maximum distance. A lightweight configuration features a lighter and softer shaft, a lighter swing weight and a higher loft range creating the perfect combination of launch, speed and distance for women’s swing speeds. Our engineers identified a common problem in today's driver designs: to get good aerodynamic properties, you have to sacrifice other parts of the design. SPEEDBACK Technology is a revolutionary breakthrough in driver engineering and is the first to combine a streamlined, aerodynamic shape with a low center of gravity. Paired with the only CNC milled driver face, it delivers substantial improvements in club speed, ball speed and distance without sacrificing forgiveness.
- Longer starts with Faster. Faster starts with SPEEDBACK, a revolutionary advancement in low CG, efficient aerodynamics, and precision CNC milled face technology that delivers the Ultimate Formula For Speed.
- SPEEDBACK Technology delivers Cobra's most aerodynamic club shape which utilizes rounded leading edges, a raised crown, a raised skirt and a raised tail. This design streamlines the clubhead to promote an uninterrupted flow of air from the leading edge to the tail, to reduce drag and increase club speed.
- A low CG structure comprised of titanium and tungsten moves the CG low and deep, creating a more efficient transfer of energy to the ball for optimized launch and spin, while maintaining an aerodynamic shape.
- In an industry where everyone claims to have a fast driver face, ours is the only one that is CNC milled. A process that is up to 5 times more precise than conventional hand-polished driver faces, CNC milling delivers our thinnest and hottest face design repeatedly on every driver we manufacture.
- Dual Roll adds distance to your drives by reducing the gear effect that negatively impacts launch and spin on shots hit high and low on the face. Each driver is SPEED TUNED with optimized top and bottom curvatures to tune launch and spin for different swing speeds and attack angles.
- Bulge and roll curvatures are CNC milled into the face following exact specifications in the 3D CAD file design to ensure consistent performance in every driver we manufacture.
- Three different horizontal bulge curvatures are CNC milled into the face to control loft and face angle on the heel, toe and center areas. Having perfected bulge curvatures is crucial to minimize the gear effect on shots hit on the toe and on the heel so the ball ends up closer to the target line.
- E9 Technology is a variable thickness structure designed in an elliptical shape (along 9 different points) that expands the SWEET ZONE across a typical miss-hit pattern that ranges from the low heel to high toe areas.
- Continually pushing the boundaries of innovation, Cobra engineers have created our largest carbon fiber crown design that is the first to wrap over the crown onto the body. This design produces a 12% larger carbon fiber area that saves 10 grams compared to titanium driver crowns.
- Material(s): Body: Titanium 8-1-1, Face: Forged CNC Milled Titanium 8-1-1, Crown: Carbon Fiber Wrap Crown
- Loft Adjustability: 10.5° Driver 9.0° / 9.5° / 9.5° Draw / 10.5° / 10.5° Draw / 11.5° / 11.5° Draw / 12.0°
- Lie Adjustability: NO
- Fade/Draw Adjustability: Draw Only
- Face Technology: CNC PRECISION
- MILLED FACE.
- Head Size: 203G
- Volume (cc's): 460
- Launch Trajectory:
- Offset: NA
- Shaft:Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 6
- Kickpoint: High
- Grip: COBRA Lamkin Crossline (58+) Connect - Black
- RH/LH: BOTH
- Length(s): 45.50"
- Lie: 57°
- Swing Weight: D3