Hair Trigger – Power and Quick Release
The TRUE A6.0 HT Gen II Senior Hockey Stick will put you in a position to score from any position with ultimate response and a lightning quick release. TRUE Hockey continues to explore the science behind creating the feeling of a lighter stick by reducing the overall Swing Weight and optimizing weight distribution. What does this mean for you? Maximum durability and ultimate performance. It’s an engineering marvel. That’s TRUE.
- Strength: BRT+ blade technology produces a lighter, more durable blade so weight can be redistributed into the shaft for extreme impact strength and increased durability.
- Balance: Industry-leading one-piece Axenic construction allows for optimized distribution of weight throughout the stick for unmatched balance.
- Power: Optimized for ease in energy loading, the new A6.0 HT produces quick power from any shooting position.
- Swing Weight: Low Swing Weight for enhanced mobility and harder, faster shots.
- SmartPly Technology: Up to 25 layers of optimized, unidirectional carbon fiber angles in a single shaft for the perfect combination of weight, balance, and impact strength.
- Low Kick-Point: Flex point near the hosel for quick loading and release.
- Weight: Senior 415g, Swing Weight* 614
- Length: 60”
- *Swing Weight Vs Actual Weight: Swing Weight is not directly related to the weight of a stick, but rather how the weight of the stick FEELS during play.