Manchester United’s treble-winning team earned the club a place in the record books and hearts of football fans worldwide. This home jersey honours 20 years since that fateful night in Barcelona. Made for fans, this version has a looser cut than the one players wear on match days. It’s built from sweat-wicking fabric, with commemorative details and a special crest honouring their incredible 1998/99 season. Made for fans A fan jersey is a streetwear version of the shirt players wear on match days and is wider in the shoulders and body Commemorative crest The shield-shaped badge celebrates the 20-year anniversary of Man Utd’s record-breaking treble Pride in the details Each sleeve carries a number honouring the memorable goals scored that night in Barcelona; The back is detailed with the dates of each trophy victory; The outside hem is finished with the hard-fought distinction, "Treble Winners"
- Mesh inserts on inner sleeves; Sweat-wicking Climalite fabric
- Manchester United crest; Treble Winners graphic above hem
- This jersey is made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
- Vendor Style Number: ED7386
- 50% polyester / 50% recycled polyester mock eyelet