Upcoming Sneaker Releases
Puma RS-X Toys - White/Royal/Red
AVAILABLE: November 15th, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - 369449-02
X marks extreme. Exaggerated. Remixed. The new Puma Men's RS-X Toys Trend Shoes tells stories of reinvention to the extreme. With a design inspired by collectible vinyl toys, RS-X Toys cel-ebrates the reinvention of toys in and beyond sneaker culture.
- RS technology on midsole
- Mesh upper
- Leather overlays
- Embossed tectile heel piece
- RS-X branding on tongue webbing
- Plastic puller
- Molded sockliner with specific RS PUMA branding
adidas Lowry Pro Bounce Low 2018 - Black/White
AVAILABLE: November 10th, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - F36944
Made for agile, all-around players, the adidas Men's Lowry Pro Bounce Low 2018 Basketball Shoes are designed to keep you light on your feet. Built to help you change directions and accelerate past defenders, the shoes have a padded collar and flexible cushioning. A unique outsole features a custom graphic that celebrates Kyle Lowry, one of Toronto's finest.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Premium mesh upper
- Winged unicorn graphic outsole
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
- TPU shank in midfoot for stability and torsion control; Gold metallic accents
Nike Zoom KD XI - Black/ Navy
AVAILABLE: November 9th, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - AO2604-400
The Nike Men's Zoom KD XI Basketball Shoes features a flyknit upper offering zonal breathability, stretch and support with an outsole that provides durable multi-surface traction and stability.
- Upper: Flyknit construction offers zonal breathability, stretch and support.
- Midsole: React midsole with top loaded full-length zoom air unit delivers game changing underfoot ride with ultimate energy return.
- Outsole: Rubber outsole midsole carrier provides durable multi-surface traction and stability.
Nike Metcon 4 Prem - Black/Blue
AVAILABLE: November 8th, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - AH7454-001
The Men's Nike Metcon 4 Premium Training Shoe features an updated upper with a haptic shield for durability and stability. Flywire technology provides a locked-down fit, while the sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction for training.
- Haptic shield provides durability and stability.
- Flywire technology delivers a locked-down fit.
- Drop-in midsole provides a stable fit and feel.
- Mesh on the heel and ankle provides breathability to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand pushups.
- Midsole offset (height difference) from heel to toe is 4mm, which creates a stable platform ideal for weightlifting.
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction.
- Tri-star pattern helps provide traction for multidirectional movement.
- Rubber wraps up from the outsole through the midfoot to help protect against abrasion during rope climbs.
*Launch times of 10:00 AM ET are for SportChek.ca availability only and style may not be available immediately at this time. In-store inventory is not guaranteed and will vary by location. Please call your local Sport Chek location to confirm availability.
Past Sneaker Releases
Shop past footwear releases - featuring some of the most iconic models of the year:
Nike Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.1 Low N7 - Black/Red-Emerald
AVAILABLE: November 7th, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - BQ2383-001
With a futuristic design to match Russell Westbrook's bold taste, the Nike Men's Jordan "Why Not?" Zer0.1 Low N7 Basketball Shoes helps you rack up triple-doubles thanks to its airy, fused-mesh upper and full-length Zoom Air unit for a responsive launch pad.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning.
- Internal laces with front toggle lock you in.
- Molded foam heel bucket helps lock you in for takeoff.
- Solid-rubber outsole provides durability and traction for a variety of surfaces.
Adidas Harden Vol 3. - Coral
AVAILABLE: November 2nd, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - D96990
Game changed. MVP won. Inspired by James Harden's gravity-defying handle, the Adidas Men's Harden Vol 3. Basketball Shoes are built to create space from defenders and manipulate the court every time you touch the ball with his signature style. They're designed with extra lockdown for side-to-side movement and control as you attack the basket with crossovers and step-backs. Returning energy on every Euro-step, they feature exceptional grip and traction to change directions on a dime.
- Elastic lace closure
- Textile upper with a synthetic overlay
- Rubber outsole
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Stable, locked-down feel for a snug fit
Nike Odyssey React Shield - Green/Silver/Black
AVAILABLE: November 1st, 2018 AT 10:00 AM ET*
Men's - AA1634-300
The Nike Odyssey React Shield Men's Running Shoe gets remixed to conquer wet, dark routes. A water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry. Reflective elements along with an outsole designed for wet surfaces let you run in confidence despite the weather.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Reflective elements pop in low light.
- Woven material is durable and lightweight.
- Nike React technology is a foam that delivers lightweight durability along with a soft, smooth, responsive ride.
- Special rubber on the forefoot and heel provides optimal traction on wet surfaces.