The North Face Venture Women’s Shell Jacket is a stylish nylon jacket that you can wear for everyday trips as well as on your outdoor adventurers. When you’re on the trail, the attached hood with hidden drawcord, sealed seams, hem cinch-cord and adjustable cuffs keep out the wind and rain, but the breathable design and zippered pit vents help you stay cool. The jacket folds up and compresses to a compact size for packing.
- Standard fit for style and comfort
- Attached hood adjusts with hidden drawcord for optimal protection from the elements
- Zips up the front and closes with Velcro ® to block wind and precipitation
- Zippered vents in the underarms allow you to cool off when you get overheated
- 2 hand warmer pockets with a stowable compartment
- Cuffs adjust for a comfortable, secure fit with Velcro ® tabs
- Seams are sealed and fabric is waterproof to keep moisture out
- Breathable design keeps you cooler and drier
- 40D 915 g/m2 (27 oz./yd2)
- Nylon rip stop HyVent® DT 25 L
- Average Weight: 340 g (120 oz.)
- Length from centre back: 26"