When your journey to the peak causes your body temperature to spike, The North Face Paramount Peak Men's Convertible Pants convert to shorts to cool you off. The durable fabric holds up to trail hazards with ease, and the design includes roomy pockets for stashing all of your essentials.
- Nylon shell resists abrasions to ensure longevity
- DWR repels water
- Zips on the sides of the legs help you pull pants on and off easily
- Dries quickly for comfort
- Ultra modern, trendy design
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops for an optimal fit
- Pant legs zip off to convert to a 10-inch short
- Cargo pockets optimally positioned for easier access
- Extra large back pocket gives you more room to store items
- Zip pocket near right hand pocket to secure your belongings
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz.
- Inseam: Regular 32"
- Material: 177 g/m 100% Nylon Faille bluesign® approved
- UV Protection: 30 UPF (ultraviolet protection factor)