Skip the awkward introduction and get straight to improving your skills with the ultimate progression-friendly women’s boot.
- Easy on your feet (and your wallet), the Burton Coco focuses on a soft flex and features that let you catch up, keep up, and enjoy every minute with your friends. Its feature-packed design is highlighted by Total Comfort, a Burton-exclusive that gives you a perfectly broken-in feel right out of the box. Our heat-moldable Imprint™ liner lets you customize the fit at your local Burton dealer for added warmth and comfort, while the boot’s overall snow-proof design keeps your feet warm and dry on the deepest days.
- No fancy wires, reels, or handles, just a couple of laces for that tried and true feel and customized fit.
- Every Burton liner is factory molded with the last inside the shell to ensure a superior, out-of-box fit and precise, liner-to-shell integration. 1:1 lasting means that every half and full size liner gets a matching half and full size shell and outsole for the best possible fit with the smallest possible footprint.
- Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit™ women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort’s industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to 100.
- All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.