Atlas 1125 Snowshoes
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- SLS: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain.
- The Wrapp™ Plus bindings are specially molded around men's and women's lasts, with supportive arches that cradle the inside of your feet, and the urethane heel strap adjusts easily with the SureClick™ buckle.
- Heel lift bar: On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- 25 Inch length
- 176 square inch surface area
- 4.16 pounds per pair
- User weight: 120-200lbs