The Bauer Supreme One.7 is ideal for intermediate and advanced-level players and offers some of Bauer’s best innovations in durability, lightweight construction, and comfort to fit your level of play.
The Bauer Supreme One.7 Skates feature a 3D anaformable quarter package made with Bauer’s new DuPont Surlyn material. This creates a stiffer boot while also maintaining the Supremes’ durability and lightweight reputation.
- Supreme ONE.7 Skate Upper Features
- Quarter Package: 3D Anaformable made with DuPont™ Surlyn®
- Lining Material: Hydrophobic grip liner
- Ankle Padding: Anaform fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction: Anatomical, 48 oz. 2-piece felt with high-density metatarsal guard
- Footbed: FORM-FIT with stabilizer grip
- Thermoformable: Full upper
- Supreme ONE.7 Skate Lower Features
- Outsole: Full fiber composite
- Blade Holder and Runner: TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK super stainless steel runner