The ultimate trail walking women’s snowshoe, the new 9 Series features Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) for natural articulation with minimal resistance. The comfortable new Wrapp™ Trail bindings uses smooth strap routing that cradles the foot securely. Whether you’re new to snowshoeing or looking for Atlas technology at a great value, the new 9 Series is built to explore winter’s rolling terrain.
- V-Frames: A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- Designed for Atlas Trail Walking snowshoes, Free-Rotating™ Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement.
- Comfortable and easy-to-use, the Wrapp™ Trail men's and women's bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely.
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Our newest aft traction, the Tri-Cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no-twist step.
- 23" length
- 145 square inch surface area
- 3.87lbs per pair
- User Weight: 80-160lbs