The ultimate trail walking women’s snowshoe, the new Elektra 9 Series features Free-Rotating Suspension (FRS) for natural articulation with minimal resistance. The comfortable new Wrapp Trail bindings uses smooth strap routing that cradles the foot securely. Whether you’re new to snowshoeing or looking for Atlas technology at a great value, the new Elektra 9 Series is built to explore winter’s rolling terrain.
- V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride
- Designed for Atlas Trail Walking snowshoes, Free-Rotating Suspension (FRS) cushions each step, allowing for natural articulation of the foot with minimal resistance and unparalleled freedom of movement
- Wrapp Trail men's and women's bindings are easy to enter and exit while cradling the foot securely
- All-Trac toe crampons provides traction in all directions
- Tri-Cleat provides three planes of grip for security on rolling terrain and a no twist step
- 30 in. Length
- 222 sq. in. Surface Area
- 4.45 lb. Per Pair
- User Weight: 150-250 lb.