The GT-2000™ has been re-engineered and revitalized, without ever abandoning the qualities that have earned it 12 Runner’s World awards in 14 years.
- Guidance Line vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- Dynamic DuoMax® support system - enhances support and stability
- Guidance Trusstic System® - reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Impact Guidance System® - Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rear and Forefoot GEL® cushioning systems - attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solyte® Midsole Material - a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA® , which enhances cushioning and durability