Using GPS by TomTom, you can start tracking your run instantly, and get accurate speed and distance information, indoors or out--even if the GPS signal gets interrupted. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS by TomTom tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. It also shows your mapped route, with pace data, and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com. And it’s heart-rate monitor compatible with the Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter (sold separately).
- Tap the screen to mark laps and activate the backlight during your run, and personalize the data that you want to see during your run
- View your Nike+ history (up to 50 runs)
- Set automatic run reminders when a run hasn't been logged in the past five days
- You can also find new routes, set personal goals and access training programs on Nikeplus.com
- Before your first run visit Nikeplus.com/downloads to install the Nike+ Connect Software
- 2.33 ounces
- Quick-start guide and USB cable included