An all-around, all-star, high-performance hiking shoe, this Chameleon was made for action on the trail. The mesh and pig suede upper breathes and keeps debris out with the broad bellows tongue, with extra heel stability for uneven terrain. To protect and support, there’s a thin anti-bruise forefoot plate and durable nylon insole.
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Metal lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out
- External heel arm for stability
- M-Select FRESH™ helps prevent odour before it starts for fresh-smelling feet
- Grade 2 trailprotect pad for trail hiking
- Merrell In-Board™ compression-moulded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Vibram® outsole for traction
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.