Put on your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, go outside and run. Tap the screen to mark laps and activate the backlight during your run and personalize the data that you want to see. For easy and direct connection, USB contacts are built into the watch strap. Plug the watch directly into a USB port on your computer to upload, run data and recharge the battery. The Nike+ Sensor is optional.
- Using GPS by TomTom with the Nike+ Sensor, you can start tracking your run instantly and get accurate speed and distance information both indoors or outside, even if the GPS signal gets interrupted
- View your Nike+ history (up to 50 runs) and PRs, and set automatic Run Reminders when a run hasn't been logged in the past five days
- Connect with friends as a member of Nikeplus.com
- Nike+ Sensor, quick-start guide and USB cable (for hard-to-access USB ports) is included
- Tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned
- Shows your mapped route, with pace data and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com
- Weight: 2.33 oz.