The Asics Gel Neo 33 makes versatile dynamic support possible for runners demanding mild stability thanks to the DuoMax Support System, positive flex grooves and full ground contact. Constructed using a "sandwich" molding process with a softer EVA top layer and denser EVA bottom layer. The softer upper layer provides a comfortable ride while the denser bottom layer maintains stability and provides a responsive ride. The benefit is enhanced flexibility and platform comfort.
- Full Length Guidance Line® vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression
- Flex grooves are removed from medial mid-foot and are positive in the medial forefoot reducing potential for late stage pronation
- Mild stability - Entire outsole is flush with the running surface - no need for midfoot trusstic creating full ground contact effect
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) molds to the foot with 2 layers of memory foam in the collar
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during the impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle