The eKO Lite Mat, made of natural tree rubber, is a wonder of eco-conscious innovation and convenience. This natural yoga mat blends innovation and technology for the perfect balance of sustainability and performance.
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- Most durable, eco friendly yoga mats available today
- Developed over 3 years by yoga teachers and research from top yoga mat reviews
- A natural yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
- Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
- Grip & Durability (Top Layer): `Sea Grass' surface texture is naturally grippy; the closed-cell surface keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
- Dual Function Cushion (Bottom Layer): Thicker, open-cell bottom layer provides lightweight cushion. It can also be reversed to function as the top surface for more traction. Just flip over for a sweatier practice!
- Stretch-resistant Scrim (Center): Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.
- Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
- 3.5 lbs.; 68" x 24" x 1/8"
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
- 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities