The Nike Free Trainer 3.0 Men’s Training Shoe is designed for flexible natural motion and lateral stability. Train and run on multiple surfaces, inside or out. A Flyweave knit upper molds to your foot for a lockdown feel and exceptional comfort, so you can train explosively in every direction.
- A low-profile stance with Flywire cables delivers stability with an ultralight locked-down fit. The Phylite midsole doubles as an outsole, providing responsive cushioning while dramatically reducing overall weight
- A woven mesh and synthetic leather upper wraps your foot for improved lateral strength. No-sew overlays in key areas add the durability needed for intense training
- Six points of hexagonal flex grooves and a rounded, anatomical heel combine for ultimate flexibility, allowing your foot to move naturally
- Minimalist tongue lined with a thin foam layer for lightweight comfort under the laces
- Abrasion-resistant carbon rubber outsole reinforcements improve durability in high-wear areas
- Weight: 8.0 oz.