The most versatile ski jacket Mountain Hardwear ever made. With four distinct ways to wear it, this jacket adapts to almost any situation on or off the hill. The outer shell is a waterproof, breathable Dry.Q™ technology hard shell with a subtle melange pattern. The lightweight, insulated zip-in liner reverses for a classic, casual hoody look. Wear together or separately.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- Attached, adjustable stretch powder skirt
- Plenty of interior pockets for all your gear
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick adjustments
- Weight 1 lb. 12 oz. / 800 g.
- Body 2L Dry.Q Core
- Insulation 60 g Thermal.Q
- Lining Body: Flat Taffeta / Reverse Side: Double Face Melange Knit