The White Hot Pro line features tried and true Tour models, a Gun Metal PVD finish and the most consistent, best feeling White Hot insert we’ve ever created. With more wins, top-10s and usage across the world’s Tours, our inserts have become an iconic part of the game. Through consistent testing with the best players in the world, our engineers have developed a new and improved White Hot insert that is more consistent in sound, feel and performance across the entire striking surface.
- The White Hot Pro #1 Putter is a rounded heel-toe weighted blade with a crank-neck hosel and full-shaft offset.
- More Consistent Sound and Feel - New and improved White Hot insert is highly engineered to create more consistent sound, feel and performance through impact.
- New Laser Milling Insert Cutting Process - Allows us to achieve extremely tight tolerances for more consistent performance across the striking surface than ever before.
- Options For All Players - Includes a handful of major-winning, Tour proven head shapes. We've also developed new head shapes, including a high MOI mallet with a modified Hi-Def alignment system (V-Line) and a smaller version of the popular D.A.R.T. Putter (D.A.R.T. Mini).
- Reduces Glare - Tour inspired Gun Metal PVD finish creates an industrial, non-glare look at address and through the stroke, and the PVD process increases wear resistance for incredible durability.
- Our Promise For The White Hot Pro #1 Putter - An Odyssey Putter is a promise made. Sure, we design each of our putters to help you slay more demons and sink more putts. But we also design them to withstand any kind of punishment you can dish out and we back them up with an Odyssey assurance of quality. We rarely see a putter returned, but if you find a defect within a two-year period, we'll repair it or replace it. No questions asked. And that's a promise kept.