Designed for Tiger Woods, the Nike TW ’14 Men’s Golf Shoe helps you unleash the power of your swing with Nike-Free inspired technology, delivering incredible flexibility from the ground up. It updates the previous version with an ultra-breathable upper, while Dynamic Flywire remains for adaptable support on the course.
- The Nike Free-inspired outsole offers increased flexibility and full athletic motion
- The redesigned ventilated upper delivers enhanced breathability and comfort; strategic perforations and a more comfortable mesh tongue lend necessary ventilation without sacrificing waterproof protection for damp conditions
- Nike Dynamic Flywire technology cradles the foot for an adaptive, glove-like fit; Flywire consists of ultra-light yet sturdy cables that hug and move with the foot during your swing, stabilizing it while allowing for full mobility
- The forefoot design helps provide optimal traction and power control; Nike Power Transfer Zone in the midsole offers better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact
- Premium waterproof microfiber synthetic leather upper for durability and a great fit
- Champ Zarma with Tri-LOK spikes at heel and forefoot for traction and stability where it's needed most