The latest generation of the GT-1000(tm) Series gets an energetic update, including more Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning and a sleek new upper. The additions of full-length SpEVA® 55 lasting and full blown rubber outsole provide mild to moderate overpronators an extra boost of comfort to the beloved bouncy ride.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- DuoMax Support System maintains proper support during the critical transition from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrating Guidance Line® construction provides midfoot structural integrity
- SpEVA Midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and increased the durability of the midsole
- Full Length SpEVA® 55 lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel and comfort
- Guidance Line® vertical flex grooves decouple the tooling along the line of progression