Years in the making, ASICS’ innovation lab is proud to present the GEL-Kinsei® 5. Designed to defy convention and engineered for ultimate performance, the GEL-Kinsei® series continues to break the mold by delivering maximum comfort and the latest technology. The advanced platform is now built with FluidRide™ construction and the new FluidFit™ upper creates a nearly Seamless Construction, improving comfort and fit as it moves and bends with the foot through every mile.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®)
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FLuidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete’s foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit
- The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology, FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Discrete Heel Unit™
- Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability
- Heel Clutching System™
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment..
- Propulsion Trusstic®
- Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.