The Gold Flex warm-up and tempo training aid is designed to improve your swing while providing a core muscle workout. The Gold Flex encourages a flatter swing plane and forces the downswing to be initiated by the lower body, both of which fight slices.
- Durable polyurethane head for frequent use
- Shaft length helps flatten the swing plane
- 48" in length, 2.5 lb. head
- Flexible fiberglass shaft teaches lag and helps eliminate early release/casting
- Golf grip with guidelines for proper hand placement
- Head weight improves kinetic sequencing in the swing
- Great low-impact stretch for pre-round warm-up
- Fits easily in golf bag and is legal to carry on course
- PLEASE NOTE: This product cannot be re-gripped
- Sizing Guide
- Gold Flex Original
- Measures 48" in length with a 2.5 lb. head
- Generally more appropriate for individuals 5'6" or taller, but individuals under 5'6" who are stronger, or more skilled/experienced will be able to utilize the Gold Flex Original without difficulty.