Founded in 1960 by surf legend Duke Boyd, Hang Ten set the standard for surf and skate style. Hang Ten went on to become a pioneering force in action sports, defining the style of a generation and generations to come. Today, Hang Ten captures that pioneering style with a fun, unique series of skateboards. Hang Ten enlisted the expertise of skateboarding-shaping legend Dale Smith to design and perfect each board. The Bamboo Cruiser Skateboard model incorporates a vintage style with a new-school twist. Enjoy the ride!
- Wood is 7-ply Canadian maple with the top and bottom layer made of bamboo
- Style is small cruiser
- Grip is clear spray
- Bearings are Abec 9 Chrome/Steel
- Bushings are PU cast
- Deck Size: 27 in. x 7 in.
- Trucks: 4.5 in. Hang Ten signature
- Wheels: 59 mm, high-rebound 80A Urethane