The Nike Covert 2.0 Iron Steel [4-A] features a high-speed cavity back designer, plus a NexCOR face with a thinner no-weld sole for faster ball speeds. Spin control and shot-to-shot consistency have improved due to high-frequency X3X grooves, the new Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 60 graphite and Nippon N.S. PRO 950GH shafts.
- Deeper, undercut, high-speed cavity back design for longer, higher, straighter shots
- NexCOR face and thinner, no-weld sole, delivers faster ball speeds across the face.
- High-frequency X3X grooves for enhanced spin control and shot-to-shot consistency.
- Dynalite 105 steel or Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 70 graphite shafts.
- New Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 60 graphite and Nippon N.S. PRO 950GH shafts. (ASIA Spec)