The fixer. Designed to go almost anywhere. Compact design fitted with smaller ice cell, for targeted cold and compression to fight inflammation. A must for any athlete to repair rolled ankles, tendonitis, bumps, and bruises.
- Provides optimal cold therapy for: high or low ankle sprains, shin splints, elbow tendonitis (tennis elbow), plantar fasciitis, wrist sprains, bruised feet or hands, Achilles strain/tendonisits, calf strains, bruised forearms and biceps.
- 3mm premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Versatile design can be used on multiple body parts
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Machine Washable
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 8" X 8" icing surface area