The Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Driver has improved NexCOR face technology and 11% higher moment of inertia for greater forgiveness, a high-speed cavity back design with Fly-Brace technology for longer, more accurate drives. The graphite shaft is reinforced with titanium-nickel fibre to make it lightweight, durable and smooth.
- High-speed cavity back design featuring new Fly-Brace technology for longer and straighter shots.
- New 460cc pear shaped head.
- Patented FlexLoft independent face angle and loft adjustability.
- Enhanced 2014 NexCOR Face Technology. 15% larger face area
- 11% higher Moment of Inertia.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 60 graphite shaft with Titanium Nickel Fiber shaft tip reinforcement.