There’s not a snow slope out there that can get by the DRYRIDE Durashell 2-layer polyester fabric in the Burton TWC Headliner Kids’ Insulated Jacket. The Room-To-Grow system means you won’t have to buy new clothes every year, and the fulltime drop down hood is helmet friendly for safety.
- Transition through all conditions in this strategically insulated street-meets-snow style. From triple cork craziness to monstrous methods, multitasking is the essence of Shaun White's rock-and-roll mantra. Slip into his boys' White Collection Headliner Jacket and rip Tokyo streets to Tahoe summits with storm-defying DRYRIDE Durashell 2L fabric. Like Burton's top-of-the-line jackets, the Headliner tunes your internal climate via mapped Thermacore Insulation, alternating enhanced core warmth with streamlined sleeves, hood, and collar for crank-and-yank mobility where it counts.
- Room-To-Grow System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Chest and Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Boys' Jacket Standard Features Package
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave and Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore Insulation [120G Body / 80 Sleeves, Hood, and Collar] and Taffeta Lining