Your kids will love the look of this Burton Uproar insulated jacket, with its 2-layer DRYRIDE Durashell yarn-dye fabric, heathered hood and subtle nod to lumber jackets everywhere. With Room-To-Grow sleeves, 80g Thermacore insulation and Velcro® pockets, your kids are always protected from the elements, no matter how fast they grow.
- Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this pro-style jacket. Featuring a style you've probably seen guys like Mark McMorris wearing, the boys' Burton Uproar Jacket blends the casual attitude of the layered streetwear look with the useful tech of real deal snowboarding function. DRYRIDE Durashell 2L waterproof/breathable yarn-dye fabric in the body with heathered fabric in the hood, and potent yet low-profile Thermacore insulation throughout keeps this warmer and drier than your standard issue flannel. Room-To-Grow sleeves extend for multi-season use and a helmet-friendly twill hood sheds snow and dries quickly.
- Room-To-Grow System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Includes Boys' Jacket Standard Features Package
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Yarn-Dye Body Fabric and Polyester Twill Hood [5,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore Insulation [80G Throughout] and Taffeta Lining