The 2XU Thermal Compression Tights are a versatile apparel solution for cool climate activities. With a brushed thermal inner layer, these Tights can be worn alone or as a base layer for running through to Nordic skiing. With an impressive list of features and benefits, the Thermal Compression Tights are light weight, yet supportive to key leg muscles making them ideal for training and competition in cooler conditions.
- PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum power and flexibility to protect the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- Brushed interior thermal layer for added warmth
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
- Drawstring waistband for an adjustable, secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- PWX technology utilises 2 unique fabrics; PWX Compression and 105D/K. Each fabric contains the following product enhancing features:
- Superior grade circular knit for 360 stretch + unsurpassed power
- Highest grade elastane yarns with invista lycra®
- Antibacterial + moisture wicking
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Flat Lock stitching for maximum comfort.