Joining forces with Ride engineers, team rider Marco Feichtner had a hand in refining this dialed ride. Delivering versatility for everything the mountain has to offer, the Wild Life features Ride’s All Mountain Rocker shape with playful LowRize rocker in the nose and the grippy stability of the flat zone under foot and through the tail. Complete with Slimewalls® sidewall, Carbon Array 3 laminates and Fusion 4000 base, this directional Ride will have you running wild from peak to park, with a responsive feel that won’t let you down
- All Mountain Rocker - A directional profile with LowRize rocker in the tip and a stable flat zone under foot carrying well beyond the inserts into the tail.
- Sidewall: Slimewalls - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channelled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Performance Tune Core - High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and other lightweight woods to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Hybrid Glass -Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Linear Carbon - Adds more snap for ollie power.
- Fusion 4000 Base - More durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Stance: 3/4" Setback