Built for versatility and durability, the EX features Ride’s all new aluminum Edge™ chassis to provide all-mountain performance and flex, and Wedgie™ footbeds for a boost of pop and support. Topped off with the ThinGrip™ toe strap, RAD™ ankle strap and the AstroGlyde™ OG ratchets, you n’t find a better value for any level of rider.
- Edge Chassis w/t adjustable heelcup - A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment and stance correct heel cup. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum ally to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for charging riders
- ComfortFlex Highback - Cupped shaping and a wider profile for performance and support. Offers a softer top-flex for adaptable comfort.
- Wedgie Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- RAD Ankle Strap - Featuring a new clean design with a high-end look built for comfort and performance.
- ThinGrip™ Convertible toe strap - lightweight, overmolded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- AstroGlyde OG Ratchets - Offering a sleek low profile look, made from durable aluminum.
- Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the new Micro-Disc is 30% lighter. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.