With a commanding presence, the Capo is packed with premium binding tech including the new louvered design of the Vertigo highback, luxurious Freestyle ankle strap and aluminum Infinity™ chassis for top of the line all mountain freestyle performance. Offering the highest level of support and optimal flex, along with the pop enhancing Wedgie™ footbeds and newly designed ThinGrip™ Max toe strap for the adventurous next generation rider.
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis System w/ Adjustable Heelcup - A super lightweight and flexible freestyle chassis complete with finely tuneable adjustments and performance Micro-Disc mounting system.
- Vertigo Highback - A responsive All Mountain freestyle highback offering a unique louvered design to provide optimal support and control
- Wedgie Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position.
- Urethane Rollbar Basepad - Injected urethane material that provides extra dampening and shock absorption that is beneficial for both high speed charging and high impact park riding.
- Freestyle Ankle Strap - Featuring clean flip & stitch construction, made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Strap -this high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber wed for the ultimate grippy fit with any snowboard boot.
- FlipSide Mount Straps - provide an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets - this quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the new Micro-Disc is 30% lighter. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.