The two time Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood winning Raygun takes on any style, condition or level of shred experience. All Mountain Hyper Progressive construction and All Terrain baseline give it the freedom to slash, bash, cruise and carve any terrain with ease
- Baseline Type: All Terrain Rocker - designed for use throughout the mountain, All Terrain Rocker allows for effortless turns on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Hybritech Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- All Mountain Hyper Progressive Sidecut - A infinite number of different radius are blended together. Results in a super predictable feel that never hooks - Responsive and smooth at high speeds
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- ICG Glass Additives: Integrating carbon into the fiberglass reducing overall weight and creating a super smooth release of power while increasing pop and liveliness.
- 2000 Sintered Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: Setback 3/4"