Over ten years ago the WWW pioneered the soft freestyle twin movement. Since then it has held its place as the definitive park/jib board. For 2014 the WWW has been totally redesigned to take twin tip freestyle into a new era of ability and creative freedom. With its all new Tweekends tuned for maximum pressing power and stability and our longest ever catch-free blend zone there are no limits to pressing and playing on any freestyle terrain
- Baseline Type: Freestyle Rocker w/Tweekend - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- Construction: Jib Tip - integrates a longer effective edge with shorter nose and tail, allowing you to drop down 5 cm in board size without losing the stability of a longer board.
- Twin Dual Progressive Sidecut - Designed for any level of rider, our Dual Progressive sidecut is a mistake friendly, fun and forgiving sidecut, which allows for more consistent riding in all situations.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: Centered